Wednesday, November 28, 2007

BYU 47, Tulsa 55

My brother Brian came over to my house and we watched the game on my projector screen. The game was actually televised on a station other than the MTN, so I could watch it. The MTN is a channel that isn't widely spread throughout the nation and I'm one of the lucky ones that doesn't have access to it. This game wasn't affected by that though.
The game started off with each team scoring right after the other. It was an all-offense game. The tough part was that Tulsa would score in 1-2 play drives. BYU would work their offense in a normal fashion and they would finish in 8-9 play drives. Toward the end of the first half, BYU got the ball back and pulled ahead by a field goal. I thought, this is the end of the scoring.
When the teams came out in the second half, there wasn't as much scoring, but there was still a lot. BYU was again plagued by penalties and turnovers. That's again what caused the loss. BYU, again, almost pulled it off toward the end of the game, but fell short.
My brother and I enjoyed watching the game, but we certainly hoped for more. This put BYU at 1-2 for the season. I still believe that this season will be okay. Conference play now starts and we'll see the true test of the conference with Air Force.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.